Thursday, April 19, 2007

nothing to do..

I’ve read an article in a news paper on 18 April… It’s about the ranks fastest in love-making. Huh~ doesn’t it’s a shame things to tell out? And what makes me read the article is, the Malaysian spend 19.9 mins in loves-making. Hahaha… lol… things like that had been discussing in TV also. This was the research from the ‘Global Sexual Wellbeing Survey’ by condom-maker. And… the article tell about the percent of satisfy doing sex… haha… Why people keep research about this? Doesn’t it’s a personal things to discuss? I don’t understand…:~???

Move to another issues… about the loosing boy, Yin. He had been found after been missing for about 15 days. During the 15 days, he was keeping by a Myanmar couple in Sentul. The problem now is, his parents want to take an action by sending the Myanmar couple to the police. Government thought that there was a syndicates by the Myanmar couple, kidnap kids and send them for beggars… owh, I don’t thinks so. Why they need to do that? They also parents…and they know the feelings of parents. People should thanks to the Myanmar couple coz didn’t hurt that boy. They take good care to that boy what… it’s not fair to send them to police. L

And sports… this was another big achievement by Nicole when she again being a winner in the final of the Qatar Classic in Doha. Overall, she had winning 3 times in big competition like this. No wonder she was titled as one of the best player in the world. Owh, she is the no.1 squashy player so far… hehehe... Malaysia boleh!!! Wawawa… proud being a Malaysian J

Actually, I was planning of taking my sister to some book store around KL. But I had canceled it this morning… pity on her… she had ironed her cloths… huhu~ I just can’t go. If I go, I will miss another episode of ‘Bukan Cinderella’. I had missed it yesterday… owh, talking about yesterday, I’ve already got my result. I failed again. Looks like I am a stupid person. Madam wan had advised me to take a break and continue my new semester in July. She is true. I think that is the best I should do now. But I don’t want to be free for a long time. If that, I’ll keep remembering *****. I hate that. And, last night he had SMS me to say good night. And that’s all. No sweet words anymore. I’ve told before, he will easily forget me. But it’s ok J I can accept it now! I try!

No comments: